Wednesday, August 21, 2013

OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN


GERARD BUTLER, AARON ECKHART and MORGAN FREEMAN...that's enough to make you watch the movie right there.  Cole Hauser and Dylan McDermott (American Horror Story) are in it as well, but not enough for my taste...I love those guys.

Ok.  North Korean terrorists take over the White House, and I have to say, they do it in a pretty badass way.  Gerard Butler plays a Secret Service agent who becomes the only hope for the President and his cabinet members who are being held hostage in the bunker below the White House.  NOW, usually I do not care much for action movies.  I decided to watch this around 3am when I could find nothing else.  I am very glad I did.  This is one of the best action films I have ever seen.  

It really did make me feel a little patriotic.  God bless the USA.  Rick Yune plays Kang, the leader of the bad fellas, and is pretty freaking amazing at it.  I hope we see more of him in the future.

The film's score (music) is great.   Especially in the beginning credits, and the end.  

So check this film out...Gerard Butler is always fun to watch, and well....Morgan Freeman.  Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment