Friday, August 23, 2013

HORROR MOVIE KILL OF THE DAY: 8/23/2013


Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN II
(2009)

I am a huge fan of this film.  The first remake by Rob Zombie...not so much.  But the sequel remake...touchmotherfuckindown.

I have done this kill once in the past, and that's because this is my favorite horror movie kill of all time, folks.  Why?  I love the movie, I love the actor, and I love the ferocity and violence in the kill.  It should be a horror movie legend, in my opinion.

Tyler Mane plays the killer, MICHAEL MYERS...the one and only.  Howard Boggs, played by Jeffrey Daniel Phillips (Lords of Salem), is the bouncer, and apparently the janitor, at the Rabbit in Red....former strip-club employer of Michael Myer's mother Deborah.  He is sent out back, complaining, to take out the trash.



He runs into Michael...


Gets stomped...


And ends up looking alot less attractive.

This kill is epic, and it's reveal is awesome too.

I always suggest you watch horror movies.  Especially the Halloween films.  Especially part 6, part 1 and Rob Zombie's part 2.  Do so, and you shall be wise beyond your years.






No comments:

Post a Comment