Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BAD MILO!


BAD MILO!
(2013)
Directed by: Jacob Vaughan
Starring: Ken Marino, Gillian Jacobs, Patrick Warburton, Peter Stormare, Stephen Root

When my friend suggested we watch this film and told me what it was about...I had to find out more.  So she showed me the trailer.  Holy shit.  This movie wasn't made to be believable, or to win awards, or to set some high gore score.  It was made to be hillarious...and it works.

Milo is the little evil creature that comes out of Ken's ass whenever he's under extreme stress.  It then proceeds to kill whomever is the cause of that stress in extremely violent ways.  There's one scene that will make every guy that watches it squeeze their legs together in protection mode.

The laughs are non-fucking-stop.  Milo is awesome...I want one.  Though I'm quite certain that I would not be able to handle passing one through my bum.

Ken Marino is always hillarious, but Peter Stormare and Stephen Root are what sold me in the first place.  I am psychotic with love for Peter Stormare.

See this film.  It has both of my thumbs stuck in the up position.

No comments:

Post a Comment